Urine Cuffs, Roll-On, Apollo 11, with Storage Pouch
This small bag with Velcro closure contains six latex cuffs. The cuffs were used to create a firm seal between the astronaut and their urine collection device, which they wore while wearing their space suits.
Transferred from NASA in 1970.
Transferred from NASA, Manned Spacecraft Center.
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- International Latex Corporation
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Hygiene & Waste Management
- Beta Cloth, Velcro, Latex, Ink
- Overall: 7.6 x 8.9 x 5.1cm (3 x 3 1/2 x 2 in.)
- Roll-on Cuffs and Bag, Backup, Apollo 11