Coat, Summer, United States Army Air Service
This is a standard issue M1910 United States Army Air Service uniform coat. There is no information about the coat's owner or service record.
Donated by Ralph Mittler
United States Army Air Signal Corps Type M1910 enlisted man's summer uniform coat; single breasted drab wool with five brass buttons down front; two upper patch pockets and two lower patch pockets with brass buttoned flap; stiff or "choker" collar; brass "U.S." insignia on right collar; epaulets.
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Uniforms: Military
- Overall: Khaki Cotton
- Buttons: Blackened Bronze
- Clothing: 68.6 x 63.5 x 4.4cm (27 x 25 x 1 3/4 in.)
- Other (Sleeve): 53.3cm (21 in.)
- Other (Shoulder): 38.1cm (15 in.)