Glove, A-4-H, Right
This A4-H glove was designed and constructed for the Apollo program by ILC Industries for Hamilton Standard in 1964. The glove was made of a rubber-neoprene compound with a silver leather overglove attached to provide protection for the rubber and prevent the expansion of the glove while under pressure.
Transferred to NASM from NASA in 1977
Transferred from NASA - Johnson Space Center
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- Hamilton Standard
- ILC Industries Inc.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Handwear
- Glove: Rubber/neoprene compound
- Overglove: Leather
- Disconnect: Anodized aluminium
- Fittings: Nylon, aluminium, steel
- 3-D: 27.9 x 11.4 x 10.2cm (11 x 4 1/2 x 4 in.)