The Aerial Gunner badge was authorized on April 29, 1943. The design of the wing shell in the center of the badge was copied from the Aerial Gunner Award established in 1926.
Donated by Capt. M. A. C. and Rebecca Johnson
United States Army Air Force Aerial Gunner's Badge; two piece stamped silver wings with applied winged bullet in center of badge; pin back; regulation size for wear on uniform coat or tunic.