This rack contains electronic circuits that were part of the launch and control system used during launches of Atlas intercontinental ballistic missiles from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California.
Transferred to NASM from Vandenberg Air Force Base in 1994.
Gift of U.S. Department of Air Force
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Chantilly, VA
- James S. McDonnell Space Hangar
- Knobs/Switches - Plastic & Metal
- Overall - Metal painted green
- Overall: 5 ft. tall x 2 ft. wide x 2 ft. 2 in. deep (152.4 x 61 x 66cm)