This is a model of unknown scale of the Bullpup, a U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps air-to-ground missile. Developed by Martin, it had a range of 7 miles, a 250 lb. conventional warhead, and utilized radio guidance from the launch aircraft. The missile was first deployed in 1959 and was replaced by the Bullpup A in the early 1960s.
The model's manufacturer is unknown. John and Cynthia Heyde donated it to the museum.
Gift of John S. and Cynthia H. Heyde.