This first aid kit was part of the equipment assigned to John Glenn for his historic Friendship 7 mission in February, 1962.
The kit is small, and contained minor first aid supplies for use in the event of a minor mishap.
Transferred from NASA
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- John H. Glenn, Jr.
- National Air and Space Museum, Washington, DC
- Apollo to the Moon
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Medical
- Case: Aluminized nylon, polyester
- Scissors: Chromed steel
- Cords: Plastic-coated copper
- Overall: 9 1/2 in. tall x 2 1/4 in. wide x 1 in. deep (24.1 x 5.7 x 2.5cm)