Rocket, Flying Model Kit, Twister
This is an unassembled Twister flying rocket model in its original retail package. Made by Rocket Development Corporation, the body, fins and nose are made of Kraftboard. There is no parachute or motor.
G. Harry Stine, a pioneer in the field of model rockets, donated this artifact to NASM in 1973.
Gift of G. Harry Stine
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- Rocket Development Corporation
- MODELS-Missiles & Rockets
- Wood, Paper, Plastic, Steel, Rubber (Silicone), Silk, Wax.
- Model is Kraftboard. Retail package is plastic and paper.
- Other: 1 x 12 x 4 1/4in. (2.5 x 30.5 x 10.8cm)