National Security Space
During the Cold Wars, the United States and USSR looked toward space for ways to spy on one another for the purposes of maintaining National Security and technological superiority. This group of objects represent some of the early advances in space-based reconnaissance during the Space Race.
Click to Remove a Filter:
× object_type:"Components (objects)"
- McDonnell Douglas (2)
- Airteck Dynamic Inc. (1)
- Boeing Aerospace (1)
- General Electric Co. (1)
- General Electric Company (1)
- Hughes Missile Systems (1)
- Hydraulic Research & Manufacturing Co., Inc. (1)
- Irving Air Chute Co. (1)
- Lockheed Missiles and Space Division (1)
- Northrop (1)
- Starsys Division, Space Development Inc. (1)
- U.S. Army Ballistic Missile Agency, Redstone Arsenal (1)