Following is a list of regularly scheduled educational activities and the number of participants for the year 2015.
- Astronomy Programming: astronomical observing in the Phoebe Waterman Haas Observatory, chats with astronomers, planetarium shows
- Early Childhood Education: stories, art projects, performances, science demonstrations
These programs are made possible by the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Discovery Stations: portable carts with hands-on activities
- Udvar-Hazy Center Interactives: kiosks with interactive activities
- Docent Tours: highlights tours by volunteer experts
- How Things Fly Programming: science demonstrations
- Learning Labs (Udvar-Hazy Center): demonstrations, experiments, and hands-on activities for students in the Claude Moore Education Center
- Moving Beyond Earth: Science Demonstrations
- Smithsonian TechQuest: alternate reality game at the Udvar-Hazy Center
Smithsonian TechQuest is made possible by the generous support of McDonald's.