This object is not on display at the National Air and Space Museum. It is either on loan or in storage.
See more items in
- A large, complex, but damaged, dented, and bent assembly of boilers, surrounded by copper tubing. Large, hoizontal boilers measure 1 3/4" (H) x 1 3/4" (W) x 16.5" (L).
- These boilers are connected on both end by bent, copper, tubes. This object seems experimental. No original picture references can be found at present. The object's size indicates an evolution of bigger experimental aerodrome models.
Country of Origin
- 3-D (1): 43.2 x 11.1 x 4.1cm (17 x 4 3/8 x 1 5/8 in.)
- 3-D (2): 46.4 x 27.3 x 17.5cm (18 1/4 x 10 3/4 x 6 7/8 in.)
- Storage: 52.1 x 51.4 x 22.5cm (1ft 8 1/2in. x 1ft 8 1/4in. x 8 7/8in.)