This object is not on display at the National Air and Space Museum. It is either on loan or in storage.
Restrictions & Rights
See more items in
- Calendar of twelve color prints of military aircraft. Prints after works of Charles H. Hubbell. Months and dates have been cut off the pages, leaving only the prints. Plastic binding at the top of the pages. '© 1944 Thompson Products, Inc., Cleveland, O.'
- January: Bell P-39 Airacobras
- February: Hawker Typhoons
- March: Westland Whirlwinds
- April: Yak-1 (J-26) Pursuits
- May: Lockheed P-38 Lightnings
- June: Grumman F6F Hellcat
- July: JL-2 Stormoviks
- August: North American P-51 Mustangs
- September: Supermarine Spitfires MKJX
- October: Republic P-47 Thunderbolts
- November: Vought-Sikorsky F4U-1 Corsairs
- December: De Havilland Mosquitos