This object is not on display at the National Air and Space Museum. It is either on loan or in storage.
See more items in
- One of a pair of patio tables (other is A20141041000). Top consists of nine hand-painted ceramic ballooning tiles set into concrete. Slab is set into a metal table frame that has been painted white.
- Each tile shows an image of a balloon aloft with a caption below:
- Top left: 1784 Montgolfiĕre Des Roziers
- Top Center: Guyton 1784
- Top Right: Le Ballon De Fleurus 1794
- Middle Left: Mme. Blanchard 1819
- Middle Center: Blanchard 1785
- Middle Right: Blanchard 1816
- Bottom Left: Pilatre Des Roziers 1784
- Bottom Center: 15 Mars 1784
- Bottom Right: Robertson 1789
Country of Origin
- Table: 48.6 × 48.6 × 55.9cm (19 1/8 × 19 1/8 × 22 in.)
- Storage (Rehoused on aluminum pallet): 152.4 × 121.9 × 78.7cm, 83.9kg (60 × 48 × 31 in., 185lb.)