Museum staff read stories about famous aviators, hot-air balloon flights, trips to Mars, characters visible in the night sky, or creatures that have their own wings. Each session includes one story and a hands-on activity. Groups larger than 15 are encouraged to reserve a program through the group reservation form.
At the Museum in DC, story time takes place Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am, plus Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Dinosauring by Deb Lund will be read on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 14 at 11:00 am
- Thursday, August 15 at 11:00 am
- Friday, August 16 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, August 17 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 21 at 11:00 am
- Thursday, August 22 at 11:00 am
- Friday, August 23 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, August 24 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
These programs are made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation