Museum staff read stories about famous aviators, hot-air balloon flights, trips to Mars, characters visible in the night sky, or creatures that have their own wings. Each session includes one story and a hands-on activity. Groups larger than 15 are encouraged to reserve a program through the group reservation form.
At the Museum in DC, story time takes place Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am, plus Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Hello, Harvest Moon by Ralph Fletcher will be read on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 am
- Friday, October 11 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, October 12 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
- Thursday, October 17 at 11:00 am
- Friday, October 18 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, October 19 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
These programs are made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation