How to Apply
The TII application will open for 2023 candidates in November 2022. Check back at the beginning of November to apply!
The National Air and Space Museum requires all participants to be vaccinated except in limited circumstances where a person is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation. Participants will be required to show proof of vaccination at the start of the program (do not submit as part of the application). Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- A copy of the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- A copy of the record of immunization from a health care provider or pharmacy
- A copy of medical records documenting the vaccination
- A copy of immunization records from a public health or state immunization information system
- A copy of any other official documentation containing required data points that state:
- Type of vaccine administered
- Date(s) of administration and the name of the health care professional(s) or clinic site(s) administering the vaccine(s)
Questions about how the information you submit will be used? Contact us.