Safety briefings are mandatory for all visitors. Briefings are held throughout the day.
- Outdoor Aviation Display
See nearly 50 vintage, military, recreational, and home-built aircraft flown in for one day only. Meet the pilots and talk about how and why they fly.
- Vintage Car Display
See vintage cars paired by era with the airplanes.
- A United Airlines Jet
You can hop aboard this United passenger jet; line closes at 1:00 pm
- Reenactors: World War II through the Vietnam War
- United States Air Force Drill Team
- Do hands-on learning with Discovery Stations and interactives throughout the Museum.
- Learn about the 1909 Grande Semaine d'Aviation -- the first international air meet -- from the Museum's Archives.
- Listen concerts by the United States Air Force Band.
- Hear presentations and discussions from leaders from aerospace.