The world's top aviation and space museums will be meeting November 2018 at the Mutual Concerns of Air and Space Museums Conference. This unique, popular gathering brings together museum professionals to share their challenges and successes, learn about different and new approaches in their field, and seek better ways of doing business.
The November 2018 meeting is in the Tucson, Arizona. Participants worldwide are looking forward to the event at this venue and are making their plans to attend. We'd like to invite you to become an exhibitor at this prestigious event.
The event draws over 150 participants from over 100 of the finest museums across the globe, as well as a number of small and growing institutions looking for support and ideas.
The conference includes a "Marketplace," which features a small group of exhibitors who offer expertise, goods, and services to the museum community. Each conference, we look forward to seeing the familiar faces of our loyal exhibitors to hear about their latest offerings and innovations. We also seek out a limited number of new exhibitors, so our attendees can learn about different services every year they attend. For those of you who have not been part of the Marketplace, we keep the number of exhibitors and sponsors low, usually at about 8 to 15, so exhibitors and participants have ample opportunities to learn about each other.
The Marketplace begins with the big event on Friday, November 2, 2018, when all exhibitors and sponsors are invited to display their best wares and meet our participants. Marketplace participants are invited to continue to exhibit on Saturday, November 3, 2018 and Sunday, November 4 and attend the conference sessions over the next three days.
Areas of Interest to Participants
- web site development
- e-commerce and e-newsletters
- corporate events
- retail sales
- increasing membership, donations and attendance
- attraction-based exhibits
- interactive device development
- artifact and collections management
- conservation and restoration
- exhibit design, lighting, acoustics, and fabrication
- new technologies
- professional consulting
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining the Marketplace
If you have a product or service that would interest conference participants, please review this detailed information, which will help you decide if you want to apply to be a Patron, Benefactor, Sponsor, or Exhibitor. All exhibitors are encouraged to attend the conference sessions to gain insight into the wants and needs of the air and space museum community, and gather ideas for working with them.
You will find our fees are reasonable for exhibiting and sponsoring at the basic level. You will also find that being an event sponsor is a great bargain for the opportunities offered.
Marketplace Fees and Benefits
$1,750 - Information Sharing Exhibitor Table receive the following benefits:
- Company name, contact information, and description will be featured in the conference materials.
- Exhibit table for Friday evening reception and Saturday and Sunday all day at the Westin LaPaloma Resort and Spa. This reception serves as a major showcase for our exhibitors.
- One free conference pass admittance to all sessions, meals, and social events; one additional company representative may attend the Friday evening reception.
- Exhibit space is 6' draped, table, and two chairs. Logistics and set-up information will be provided in separate correspondence after registration is confirmed. Internet connection and audiovisual rental available for additional, reasonable fees.
$2,750 - Event Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- All the Exhibitor benefits above.
- The opportunity to give a five-minute introduction about your company to our participants.
- A pamphlet or brochure about your company can be included in our registration material.
- Up to two free conference passes for exhibiting and admittance to all sessions, meals, and social events; and one additional company representative may attend the Friday evening reception.
Please complete the Marketplace Registration form and email it to email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We're looking forward to hosting a great selection of companies at the 2018 Marketplace!