The Aeromarine Plane and Motor Company, in operation 1914-1924, was founded by Inglis Uppercu. The company manufactured entire aircraft, including hulls, engines and wings, at their plant in Keypoint, NJ. The company had a contract with the U.S. Navy to produce seaplanes, and eventually formed a subsidiary -- the Aeromarine Airways. This subsidiary produced the first aircraft to fly from NY to Key West to Havana and back. They were also assigned the first government contract to deliver mail to seafaring ships. In early 1924 the company overreached itself and was forced to reorganize into the Aeromarine Airways Corporation. Little information is available about the outcome of this venture.