All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19. We are not announcing a re-opening date at this time and will provide updates on a regular and as-needed basis. Follow us on social media and check back on this page, for the latest information.
The following events have been cancelled or postponed:
- Women in Aviation and Space Family Day, previously scheduled for Saturday, March 14, has been canceled
- More Things in the Heavens: Infrared Exploration with the Spitzer Space Telescope lecture, previously scheduled for Wednesday, March 18, has been postponed
- Apollo 13 NASS Member Screening and Discussion, previously scheduled for Thursday, April 23, has been postponed
- When Did the Universe Begin? lecture, previously scheduled for Friday, April 24, has been postponed
- Arsenal of Democracy Fly-In, previously scheduled for May 9, has been postponed to September 26