Stargaze with us at the Udvar-Hazy Center! Join staff and the members of the Northern Virginia Astronomy Club for an evening of stargazing. We'll help you use our telescopes to observe planets, stars, and more.
- Stargazing is free and open to the public.
- The event is weather permitting. Check this page or @airandspace for the most up-to-date information.
- Bring warm clothes and a small flashlight. If possible, make your flashlight red by wrapping it in a brown paper bag or red cellophane.
- Parking is free after 4:00 pm. Please park near the entrance of the Museum and consider dimming your headlights as you approach.
- Stargazing is located at the south end of the Museum's parking lot. Look for staff with red flashlights to help guide you to the telescopes.