TWA and the ATC

Group of pilots in front of commercial airliner during WWII
Zoom in on the image Zoom    Download this file Download

TWA transferred its entire fleet of five Boeing 307s, along with their flight crews, to the ATC. The airline opened regular transatlantic service in 1942.

ID #:

NASM-1A14216

Source:

National Air and Space Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution

Copyright/Owner:

Smithsonian Institution

Rights Usage:

Contact Smithsonian Institution

Terms of Use:

Smithsonian Terms of Use
For print or commercial use please see permissions information.