Museum staff read stories about famous aviators, hot-air balloon flights, trips to Mars, characters visible in the night sky, or creatures that have their own wings. Each session includes one story and a hands-on activity. Groups larger than 15 are encouraged to reserve a program through the group reservation form.
At the Museum in DC, story time takes place Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am, plus Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers will be read on the following dates:
- Thursday, December 19 at 11:00 am
- Friday, December 20 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, December 21 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
- Friday, December 27 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, December 28 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
Please note: Story time will not take place on December 26.
These programs are made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation