Thank you for your interest in visiting one of the National Air and Space Museum’s locations! This page is the starting point for groups that would like to reserve guided tours and/or educational programs at the Museum.
We offer programming at both museum locations: the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C., and the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA. To begin building a reservation request, please select which Museum location you would like to visit from the options below.
Tips from the Tours Office
- Springtime School Programs are 75% reserved through June 9th, 2017. There may be availability for smaller groups.
- If you do not see an available program on certain dates that means there are no more reservations available for that day.
- If your group exceeds 60 students, please call or email our Tours and Reservations Office (202-633-2563 or email@example.com) for program availability and guidance.
- The Summer 2017 School Program Schedule will be released on April 1, 2017. Please check back at that time to reserve summer field trips.
- To reserve group IMAX Tickets or Meal Vouchers, contact Group Sales at 866-868-7774 or email SEGroupSales@si.edu.
- These tips were last updated February 2017
Guidelines For Requests
- General Tour Groups: 20 person minimum & 2 weeks advance notice
- Student and Youth Groups: 10 student minimum & 3 weeks advance notice
- Chaperone Policy: Grades PreK-3: one adult per five students; Grades 4-6: one adult per 10 students; Grades 7-10: one adult per 15 students. An adult with a baby or small child is not a suitable chaperone.
Select Museum Location:
Our guided tours and educational programs are free of charge. If you would like information about theater tickets and/or meal vouchers, please visit the Smithsonian Group Sales website.