Museum staff read stories about famous aviators, hot-air balloon flights, trips to Mars, characters visible in the night sky, or creatures that have their own wings. Each session includes one story and a hands-on activity. Groups larger than 15 are encouraged to reserve a program through the group reservation form.
At the Museum in DC, story time takes place Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am, plus Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Aurora: A Tale of Northern Lights by Mindy Dwyer will be read on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 30 at 11:00 am
- Friday, January 31 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, February 1 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
- Thursday, February 6 at 11:00 am
- Friday, February 7 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, February 8 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
These programs are made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation