Museum staff read stories about famous aviators, hot-air balloon flights, trips to Mars, characters visible in the night sky, or creatures that have their own wings. Each session includes one story and a hands-on activity. Groups larger than 15 are encouraged to reserve a program through the group reservation form.
At the Museum in DC, story time takes place Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am, plus Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Three Cheers for Hippo by John Stalder will be read on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 7 at 11:00 am
- Friday, November 8 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, November 9 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
- Thursday, November 14 at 11:00 am
- Friday, November 15 at 11:00 am
- Saturday, November 16 at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
These programs are made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation