T-2 at the Smithsonian

T-2 at the Smithsonian
Zoom in on the image Zoom    Download this file Download

The Air Service transferred the T-2 to the Smithsonian in 1924, where it went on display in the famous “tin shed” behind the Castle. Museum personnel restored the airplane in the 1960s. The T-2 has been on display in the museum since it opened in 1976.